Hi Guys! How are you feeling today? You have no clue how happy I am to start the new week. Do you remember how excited I was about the last week. Well, it didn’t last that long. How is one suppose to survive this world of technology and fast pace lifestyle without your best friend beside you? Your PHONE. Last weekend I accidentally dropped my brand new Iphone 6 into toilet and soon my entire world came crushing down in seconds. Somebody I know said, “Did you flush down the toilet?” Some random thoughts are now seem encourage that action.
This is how I survived the day after the tragedy. I cancelled all my plans for the weekend. Went straight home after work. Sat in front of the television with a bottle of wine and drunk all my sorrows. Call me a women. Today I feel absolutely fresh and ready to conquer the world.
I am starting this week with fresh mind and new thoughts.
“Don’t let your happiness depend on something you may lose”
Don’t get me wrong, I did have some good times. Like spending my day off drinking Rose in the afternoon with gorgeous people. I am so happy to collect friends that share the same passion and interest. John, he is no stranger to the blogging commuinty. I absolutely love his style served with I don’t care attitude.
Today’s post is all about rocking a suit. This borrowed from the boy piece is very dynamic and can be worn to many different occasion. For many years we have seen some of the most powerful celebrities rock this number on the red carpet.
Here are some of the tips to rock this look…
- If you going for Kendall Jenner look, than pick a suit based on how it fits on the shoulders. Aim for keeping the overall fit as slim as possible.
- Kate Moss’s casual suit look always steals the show. Wear your classic all black suit with a T- shirt half tucked in at the waist. Don’t forget the sneakers!
- If you are a oversized boxy blazer kinda girl (like me) than pick your trousers skinny and cropped. It creates the perfect balance without looking too slouchy.
- If you going for masculine meets feminine look than do everything like boys do but keep your makeup super girly.
- A best accessory a girl can own is CONFIDENCE. So, It’s time to invest into one of this power suit!
Guys, I Hope this inspires you try something new. Let me know if you need to know more specifics for your body type. I will be happy to help. Last but not least… don’t forget to share your new look with me.
Have a nice week and happy suiting!