So far I have used a good camera to take pictures for my blog. I personally believe that having a good camera is a long term investment. Well, here comes the funny store. The last time I had scheduled time for blog pictures, I forgot to take my camera with me. Haha… The most important thing and only thing to bring accept for myself. Well, so we decided to put our iPhone photography skills to use and ended up creating these. Which btw I love so much!
So here you go:
1) Do not use flash for outdoor and day shooting.
2) Did you know that you can put your iPhone on HDR mood and shoot high quality pictures.
3) Set the focus on the main object. This is very important as you want you to be the centre of the image and everything else as a background. So tap on the phone screen yo find your focus and then shoot.
4) Use shadows in your pictures. I love shadows, I believe they add drama to the pictures.
5) Last but not least. If you don’t have a good camera then you have to play by one simple rule: Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. So keep your backgrounds simple. Doesn’t matter if your images look empty. It draws more attention to you and what you wearing.
Have a fabulous week everyone. We are so excited about this weeks beach weather. Woohoo!